Monday, September 19, 2005

Somebody Call the Cops!!

Hello everyone (yawn) (crickets chirping). I had a pretty good weekend. At the beginning of the weekend, I had a list in my mind of what I need to do, and here is a synopsis:
* Spend more time with my kiddos.
* Spend more time with Angi.
* Clean up the computer area.
* Change the Jeep’s oil.
* Tighten Jeep’s lugnuts.
* Sweep out vehicles.
* Sweep house.
* Burn library CD’s on computer.
(or something like that)

HERE is what I ACTUALLY got done:
* Spend more time with my kiddos.
* Spend more time with Angi.
* Change the Jeep’s oil.
* Tighten Jeep’s lugnuts.

And that’s about it.

My wife and me are quite boring actually. Our Saturday nights (when I am not working) consists of playing with our beedee’s (Thing 1 and Thing 2), watching our t.v. shows (Just Shoot Me, That 70’s Show, Seinfeld, Cops, AMW, CSI, Law and Order, SNL, The Practice, and other stuff I can’t think of right now), and we go out to eat sometimes (once or twice a week, only on the weekends). We did not go out to eat this weekend, I did not go ANYWHERE. Angi went to the P.O. BOX on Saturday, and to Kroger’s for some groceries.

DO WE KNOW HOW TO PARTY OR WHAT???!!!


Watch T.V. , Check the Internet. Play with kiddos. Sleep in between. I work for G.M., She works at home with kiddos. This is our life. Well, at least I get paid for my work!! I always tell her, “Your paycheck for your work is given in love, and the self-satisfaction of being a good and loving parent”.

And then, she pinches the shit out of me.

11 Comments:

Blogger piu piu said...

what the heel is a beedee?

Mon Sep 19, 06:17:00 AM EST  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

My daughter calles her stuffed animal "beedee" (she is trying to say baby). So we got in the habit of calling the kiddos "beedees".

Mon Sep 19, 06:19:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Substitute parents for kids, and remove the wife and watching TV, and you've got my list. I actually write my "honey-do's" on a yellow tablet. Then it's a constant reminder, and great satisfaction, to cross off a completed item.

If you really remember your chaotic youth, sometimes being boring is a better option.

Mon Sep 19, 06:47:00 AM EST  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

good point!

Mon Sep 19, 06:48:00 AM EST  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

I actually like my boring life VERY much!! I don't do drugs or alcohol anymore, too many bad memories, and I love my wife and kids too much.

Mon Sep 19, 06:58:00 AM EST  
Blogger piu piu said...

thats good. i was thinking something more surreal, or rude....

Mon Sep 19, 07:31:00 AM EST  
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

That very much describes my life. And you know what, for the most part, I find it satisfying. I don't get done everything I should all the time, but that's okay, I can live with that.

Mon Sep 19, 08:23:00 AM EST  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

UUUMMMMM Wrong thing to say there Matt, Her pay should be a night off or maybe some flowers,, or maybe a gift card to some kind of screw off place(alone) Man your gunna dig your hole even deeper!!! Stick with us we'll get ya in the right place, hahahahaa

You did good on your list of stuff, the most important things got done.

Mon Sep 19, 10:29:00 AM EST  
Blogger Kiki said...

I love weekends like that, and honestly, most of mine are and I don't even have kids. There's nothing wrong with that.

Tue Sep 20, 02:07:00 PM EST  
Blogger Kiki said...

Hey, how did you find my blog?

Tue Sep 20, 02:07:00 PM EST  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

been reading for a long time, to be honest I can't even remember how I found it, maybe off of Greek Tradgedy, and then to Life to Date, and then to yours, or maybe the other way around.

Wed Sep 21, 03:50:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home