Saturday, March 04, 2006

Everything Is Fine

I guess it has been a while. Well, that would be my own fault, but there is nothing going on here. For instance, tomorrow we are finally getting our taxes done. (happy, happy, joy, joy!) The good thing about getting them done, is the fact that the sooner we get them done, the sooner we get them back! I always overpay, because I wouls rather get a check, than send a check, you know what I mean. I always claim single with no kids, so our return should be pretty sweet!! I hope it tops last year, but we shall see. (zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz) I told you, our life is boring! I also am going to change the Jeep, and the Yukon's oil, and clean up the house, and get rid of more old stuff, (for instance, clothes that I have not worn in YEARS), and stuff like that. Have a good weekend!!!!! I got stuff to do!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger JUST A MOM said...

WHAT GE RID OF STUFF???????? good to hear from ya anyway. miss ya.

Sat Mar 04, 03:09:00 PM EST  
Blogger Deb said...

Doing taxes on the weekend??? Well it'll all pay off soon! Hope you're doing well!

Tue Mar 07, 10:57:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home