Tuesday, February 21, 2006

All Is Well In Love And War

The visit that my mom forced upon us last weekend went pretty well (I guess). She got to see the kiddos, and she decided to bring all of the Christmas presents from the rest of the (not)family. She left Sunday morning, and tried to force us to keep their stupid effing cell phones again, and they might re-activate them, and we said "NO WAY!". We are sick and tired of being controlled and manipulated by nosey, annoying, mean-ass people (family). They can keep their effing cellphones!!!!! YEP. Mom also stayed in a hotel, (thank GOD), and we got SOME peice and quit at least, and she came alone, which is a good thing, because if dad came with her, we would have just either left before they got here, or just ignored them, and call the police if we had to. As you might be able to ascertain, mom is the ONLY person in my entire family we might want to let visit us, and to be perfectly honest, we did not want to even see her. The rest of my family can kiss off!!!!


Work went shitty, but it always does after a long shutdown with a bunch of new equipment, and stuff. I also broke my pinky toe Saturday night while I was in a hurry to get into the (baseball)computer room, and smashed it against a metal t.v. stand I have in here. Fuck, it hurt. I can only imagine how much anybody (Angi) would have laughed their (her) ass off, because as we all know, nothing is funnier than someone else's pain!! Like when Angi got her toe smashed when a frozen block of cheese fell on it, I laughed like a little girl. It was hilarious! My toe is killing me. SHUT UP!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Toe injuries are no joke! My sister broke her pinky toe, and she didn't get it 'wrapped up by the doctor. So now when she wears her high heel open toe shoes, her one pinky flops out of it. It's hysterical...but ....ummm.... creepy!

The in law problem----well, I'm just glad my in laws live far far away. I love them, but the visits are always hectic.

Hang in there and take care of that toe!

Tue Feb 21, 09:21:00 AM EST  
Blogger I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

I'm not hearing a lot of support for the family!

I see mine once per year, and it is plenty. Once in a while I forget how screwy they are and I get the urge to call, but I duct tape myself to a chair instead... nothing good ever comes from talking with those people!

Tue Feb 21, 09:42:00 AM EST  
Blogger Lynda said...

Well, at least it went well and now it is over.

Tue Feb 21, 01:02:00 PM EST  
Blogger Unknown said...

Glad to hear the visit went pretty well!

Sorry about the toe...

however, a toe injury from cheese- now that's funny.

Tue Feb 21, 01:36:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home