Saturday, February 04, 2006

A Much Needed Break From Life






I am giving good consideration to dis-owning my dad when we get our tax return back. No shit. IF we can afford it. Nobody is talking to us, which is what I prefer anyway. Fuck them, and their bullshit that they spew out of their pieholes. So, there is that.

Today, is the first day of a two week shutdown at work so they can put in new stuff, and move other stuff around in preperation for the 2007 models, or the GMT900. I have seen the '07's (900's) in our plant, we are always getting new vehicles on display (sometimes ones that are not even for sale yet) in one of our atrium entrances (we have a couple) to gawk at, drool over, and mess around with. We just recently had a: 2007 Cadillac Escalade, 2007 Chevy Tahoe, 2006 Pontiac Solstice, 2006 Chevy SSR, and a 2007 Pontiac Torrent. The GMT 900's are going to sell like fucking hotcakes, they are SO awesome. I want one!!!!! But I got a credit score so bad, it has to be negetive by now. They are completely new from the ground up, and they are going to make GM a LOT of mulaa. They better, or we are finished. FOR REAL, this is do or die for GM. So there is that.

OH, and my son has
cerebral palsy. So there is that.

I am taking a two week break that I need SO fucking bad, because I am about to lose it. I have just about had it. So there is that.































Have a great night, and a green day. (So there is that)

6 Comments:

Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

Yeah, we are SUPER phsyced.

Or is it phsyked?

Whatever.

Sat Feb 04, 05:57:00 AM EST  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

wow, thank you for the support!

Sat Feb 04, 01:18:00 PM EST  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

UUUMMM Matt I am not understanding why it is you need to wait for tax time? A pay off for you? It will be very hard but there are many of us behind you for sure.

LOVE YA MATT, back to the couch, baby boy will be just fine!!!! REALLY come on out here! Find some kind of job and start all over from scratch you can do it!!!!

Sat Feb 04, 04:10:00 PM EST  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

AND THANK YOU!!! MOM!!!!!

Sun Feb 05, 06:09:00 AM EST  
Blogger A said...

from shity NYC do I offer thee "chin up, boo!"

I know....what can I say..my thoughts are with you.

Sun Feb 05, 04:42:00 PM EST  
Blogger Lynda said...

Aw, your son will be fine. He is cute and he has intelligence in his eyes. But I understand the worry is still there.

Good luck with the GM stuff and have a great break!

Wed Feb 08, 12:34:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home