Friday, January 27, 2006

Focus Group Time

THANK YOU to everyone who has taken time to stop by and leave a comment or five. Whether you agree with me or not is completely irrelevant to me, I’m just happy you have taken 5 seconds (or as in the case the past day, 15 minutes), to give your opinion on everything in general. DAMN, I think I covered everything and everyone on that sentence. That was the idea anyway. We are thinking of maybe putting another transfer in through GM. We need to get more space so my lovely wife AND I can live a “normal” life, without interference from shitheads. By the way, I just now spellchecked this, (I am using Microsoft Word), and it wanted to replace “shithead” with “hothead”. NO, I meant shithead, you fucker!!!


To the point. Well, I think I left a big ass folder (big) in my mom and dad’s gun safe. It was for incase I or my family bite the big one. It has our will, and the kids birth certificates, and I am pretty sure our Social Security cards. SHIT. I need IDEAS on how I can get this back, because I need that shit! (Which I guess was kind of obvious) So, what do we do to get this VERY important stuff back from the people that I want NOTHING to do with???? And if you don't know what the hell I am talking about, read the last two posts, and focus!!

14 Comments:

Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

And I leave behind
This hurricane of fucking lies
And I walked this line
A million and one fucking times
But not this time

I don't feel any shame
I won't apologize
When there ain't nowhere you can go
Running away from pain
When you've been victimized
Tales from another broken home

You're leaving...
You're leaving...
You're leaving...
Ah you're leaving home...




GOOD LORD, I love Green Day.

Fri Jan 27, 04:37:00 AM EST  
Blogger Lynda said...

Any family members out there that may be able to get it for you? Or what Val said.

Stop by on your way home from work, with the pretense that you are in a hurry. The only problem is if your dad holds it hostage until you hear what he says. Of course, he wants both of you to hear it. Can you go at a time when just your mom is there and get it?

Otherwise, you can always go to the social security office and get a reissue.

Fri Jan 27, 12:32:00 PM EST  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

they live in Ohio

Fri Jan 27, 03:48:00 PM EST  
Blogger ONE HOT MAMA said...

I talked to my parents. They said we need to Email them and ask for them to send the papers. If they won't then we should get a lawyer to send a letter. They can't keep them from us.

Fri Jan 27, 09:30:00 PM EST  
Blogger Nonsensicallyingenius said...

Go to Walmart first.... Okay, I know this idea hurts to even read... Walmart is a cult, and what-not...
Buy a few REALLY long beenies, cut holes for eyes and mouth (for sight and ventilation), buy long-sleeved black shirts, and black slacks. Don't forget the black shoes. Get a baby-sitter for a planned evening when you are feeling really 'on your game'. The rest is really self-explanitory, sneak in, make sure you bring a crowbar for knocking out the people within-- oh, get the combination or key for this safe first, i guess this is a key factor-- get what is yours.

Or just tell them that you would feel more comfortable with that in your possession, since things have gotten a little ugly. If they would take offense to this, go with plan 'A'. Good luck to you both!!

Sat Jan 28, 12:06:00 AM EST  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

I don't think mom knows how to get in it (the safe), and I don't think she would anyway, she is super-pissed, even AFTER a talk we had a while back ago, I got a LOT to talk about, but where in the hell to start? I wish I knew, most people would probably say, "just start"!

Sat Jan 28, 04:01:00 AM EST  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

THANK YOU!!! Still looking for more ideas!!

Sat Jan 28, 04:29:00 AM EST  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

As pathetic as it is, I look cooler if I have more comments, so here is to a bigger number!!! (dorkus)

Sat Jan 28, 04:31:00 AM EST  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

MATT!!!!!! GO TO A LAWYER AND MAKE A NEW WILL,,, IN IT YOU SAY ANY AND ALL OTHER PAPERS ARE NUL AND VOID!! THEN YOU GO TO THE STATE AND GET NEW BIRTH CERT. AND SS CARDS HELLOOO!!!!! YOU DO NOT NEED THEM TO GIVE YOU BACK YOUR STUFF! It will take a bit of work but I think it would be theroputic(sp) for you

Sat Jan 28, 11:41:00 AM EST  
Blogger ONE HOT MAMA said...

Just a mom!!!~!! Your totally right that would be the perfect solution!

Sat Jan 28, 03:35:00 PM EST  
Blogger ONE HOT MAMA said...

Problem solved. We found the papers here at the house!! YAY!

Sat Jan 28, 07:33:00 PM EST  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

WAY COOL SEE GOD IS IN CONTROL OVER ANYTHIGN ELSE HUH HAHAHAH :)

Sat Jan 28, 07:51:00 PM EST  
Blogger Lynda said...

Phew! What a relief!

Mon Jan 30, 03:24:00 PM EST  
Blogger Lynda said...

Oh, and since Matt wants more comments, now you can go to their house, make sure they are gone, dress in dark colors and TP it!

Mon Jan 30, 03:25:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home