Saturday, January 14, 2006

Well, I just Suck, Don't I?

A while back ago, JUST A MOM tagged me, and I totally forgot. Actually, a lot of things kind of popped up since then. There was Whooping Cough, a near divorce moment, the later which have come more than a few times the past 6 years. AAAAAAAAAAAAANYWAYS.................................



"This TAG starts with the top five weird habits of yourself and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals."


1. I have a very unhealthy obsession with the New York Yankees, particularly one named DEREK JETER.



2. If I see a pimple, I must pick it. And let me tell you, they can get in WIERD places, the most painful EVER being up just inside the nostril. Would you like to know the strangest one?



3. I have a BIG problem with letting go. I hold onto everything and anything, like old pecild for instance. I can actually remember using just about everything I own, I mean I can visualize when I did this, used that, got this old statement from godknowswhere, and that one pen I loved to use every single day, all day, in 5th grade.



4. I have an addiction to Diet Mountain Dew. I usually drink about six cans a day.



5.I have ALWAYS wanted a tatoo, but I can never (1) decide on one, (2) where to put it, and (3) save the money to do it with.

4 Comments:

Blogger JUST A MOM said...

MAT LET GO OF THE DEW!!!!!! And tatoos are not all they are cracked up to be. LOVE YA, glad your still around.

Sat Jan 14, 10:14:00 PM EST  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

OH CRAP if forgot a "T" sorry Matt...hehe

Sun Jan 15, 01:32:00 AM EST  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

UMMMMMmm I do have a tatoo..... I got it when my oldsest turned 18, we went together....

Sun Jan 15, 07:50:00 PM EST  
Blogger Lynda said...

Where is the weirdest place? I get them on my shoulders, as well as my face, but never IN my nose.

I am a pack rat also.

Mon Jan 16, 10:52:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home