Friday, January 06, 2006

WHOOPADEEDOO!!!!!!

Hi! I am here sick again. The ball'n'chain was sick again too, but she is pretty much over it. The kiddos are better. I missed work yesterday to take care of thing 1 and thing 2, and I let her sleep in. She was SUPPOSED to go to the doctor today, but she made me an appointment today instead, and she is going this Wed. I have been coughing up a lung, and it's getting hard to breathe, so she was nice enough to get me in, even though I did not want to go. I just got back, and he gave me a buch of meds, some super strong cough syrup, and some anti-biotics, I evidently have whooping cough. The doc. gave me a work note, so I am off until Monday. WHOOPADEEDOO!!!!


On a side note, my rents are NOT coming over this weekend!!!

WOOT!!!!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

Yeah, I did not spellcheck, whodathunk?????

Fri Jan 06, 02:21:00 PM EST  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

HEY again YOU WIN!!!!!!!!

get better

Fri Jan 06, 02:26:00 PM EST  
Blogger Lynda said...

Is that a contagious whoop cough, cause I really could use some rest from work? Are rents the in-laws? I seem to have missed something.

I am so naive.

Sat Jan 07, 03:27:00 AM EST  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

Yeah it's really contagious so here you go:



(cough)(cough)(cough)(cough)(cough)(cough)(cough)(cough)(cough)(cough)(cough)(cough)(cough)(cough)(cough)(cough)(cough)(cough)(cough)(cough)(cough)(cough)(cough)(cough)(cough)(cough)(cough)(cough)(cough)(cough)(cough)(cough)(cough)(cough)(cough)(cough)(cough)(cough)(cough)(cough)(cough)(cough)(cough)(cough)(cough)(cough)(cough)(cough)(cough)(cough)



Yeah , that used to be code word for the parents back in the day between teenage no-gooders.

Sat Jan 07, 09:22:00 AM EST  
Blogger Lynda said...

Ah. Can you tell I was a goody-two shoes?

Sun Jan 08, 03:36:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home