Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Whatever



Well I hope everyone is having a good New Year’s Eve. Ours is typical and boring, but I would probably have it no other way. I have to go back to work on Tuesday, been off since Friday the 23rd. So yeah, I am almost looking forward too it, but not really. Need the money, need the exercise. Christmas went really well I thought.


I slept on the couch, per my Christmas Eve ritual, and me and Ang spent most of the night putting together their stuff from Santa after they went to bed of course. She went to bed around 1ish, and I slept on the couch with the radio on. I fell asleep around 5ish. Ang woke me up around 10:30 to get the kids up on Christmas morning, they woke her up screaming to get out of bed, and I didn’t hear them because I could sleep through a bomb raid, and that is not even a joke. So the kids get up, and getting the diapers changed, kept looking over there towards all the presents and stuff saying “What is that, what is that?”. Well that’s what Santa brought, you silly goose! Sissy got to go in the gate (I mean the livingroom), first, and then bubby. They first were real apprehensive, just looking, and then they went from their new table and chairs to their new kitchen to their new other chair things, just looking, touching the big bows we put on them, and finally they started to get into the kitchen a little bit, and started to have a little fun. Then we introduced them to the new presents under the tree. This was their first real Christmas, so they are new to the whole present, wrapping rip-a-thon thing. So Angi helped them open their new presents, and I took pics. Because a camera lens is something I do not like to have in front of me. The kid’s kitchen was the best buy I have ever made, they are playing with that thing all day, every day, they love it! They also love their magna doodle things, so that is cool. At least they actually like their stuff, I mean it would freaking suck if they did not even like anything after all the trouble we went through. So you know, that’s good. Me and Ang did not get anything for each other, no cards or anything, which is okay since the kids is what this is about. I don’t think we fought on Christmas, so that is cool. But she is super syked for me to get back to work!




























Have an awesome New Year!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger JUST A MOM said...

UUUMMM I thought you were cutting back on the DEW????? YEP the kitchen and the magnadoodles are the best ever!!!!!

Glad you had fun!!!!

Sat Dec 31, 11:02:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! I'm back!

Tue Jan 03, 12:33:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home