Internet Addiction Disorder
Internet Addiction Disorder:
THIS lady put up a list:
On THIS site:
And it goes like this:
* You check your journal more than 10 times a day, or even 10 times an hour
* You have more Journal Comment Alerts in your mailbox than spam
* You apologize for not posting multiple times in an hour
* Your best friends have screen names and URLs instead of real names and street addresses.
* You log down the number on your hit counter before you sign off at night and check it first thing in the morning. You record these numbers for future reference.
* You have actually been late for work because you were reading your favorite journals.
*You family has to leave a comment on your journal to get your attention.
* You turn the volume up when you walk away from the computer so you can hear when the alert alarm sounds.
* You beg strangers to read yours if you'll read theirs!
* Being the #1 Editor's Pick is more important to you then winning a Pulitzer Prize.