Sunday, January 08, 2006

What A Special Lady




A few days ago I recieved a box from JUST A MOM. Jaye is such a wonderful person who I took upon myself to adopt her as my own mom. She has 5 daughters, and has had a half a million kids in and out of her life as a foster parent. She made my kids some quilts, and sent me a comic book, and Ang a candle thingy. She is such an awesome person, and was nice enough to take time out of her life for me and my wife and kids!!!! WOW!!! THANK YOU!! The kids love the quilts, and they are using them in their cribs. The book is awesome, I don't have that one , so thanks!!! (I love Calvin and Hobbes) Angi really liked the candle too!! THANK YOU!!!!



































THANKS MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger JUST A MOM said...

YOU MADE ME CRY YOU BUTT!!!! YOU ARE SO WELCOME, I AM GLAD THEY LIKE THEM.

Sun Jan 08, 08:26:00 PM EST  
Blogger Lynda said...

Oh, those quilts look wonderful. I was wondering what they looked like when she said you got them.

I wish I had talent like that.

Tue Jan 10, 01:27:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home