Monday, February 06, 2006

Sayonara

She has decided to stop posting her blog, and that is truely a bummer. She is the one with the controversial post on the topic of rape. I hope she at least keeps her site up, because she has really wonderful insights, and funny shit on it, and she is very witty, and really makes you think (in a good way), and is just all around an awesome read. She is on a bunch of other sites as a co-writer, and she is just freaking hilarious.

Sayonara, High Class Jackass, you will be missed!
Hope to see you on the net soon!!



She is known to be occasionally seen on other sites:


Blogebrity


Blottered


[decentcontent]


Jack of All Blogs


NewYork.erati


Blog Media


She has also been known to direct her readers to really funny shit. And if she ever takes her site down, well, that would just be just Gumby. I mean Googley. ROCK!









3 Comments:

Blogger A said...

AWWWWWWWWW!! This is such a touching tribute!! Thank you!!

Tue Feb 07, 10:19:00 PM EST  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

-Jackass- Your welcome. Some of your best posts concern (you know who), and I consider them better only because you really rip into the fucker, and it makes me rethink my maleness in a way I never really had before. The post on:

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

http://shredded2bits.blogspot.com/2004_04_01_shredded2bits_archive.html


is something that everyone should take a few minutes to read, ESPECIALLY guys. I mean men. I mean dudes. I mean males. Fuckit. You know what I mean. I forgot to link it, but I hopefully will remember to in the future, it's very introspective. And yeppers, he is a big fucker, I hope he breaks his ankle in a pothole, or gets hit by a taxi, or gets fondled in a subway by some homeless guy. Whatever, he's a dick.





-Val- HEY!! Yeah we are good, thanks! Still home from our breif layoff, just taking it easy (peasy).


(Easy peasy) is one of the many things she (The Jackass), would say, that just CRACKS MY SHIT UP!!!!

Wed Feb 08, 08:15:00 AM EST  
Blogger David said...

Angelina has done wonders for Gumby's overall health and esteem, let me tell you.

Tue Feb 14, 07:15:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home