Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I HAVE GAS!!!!!

Okay, that sounded kind of bad, but the house is nice and warm and cozy, and the water is hot, and my kids are safe. I paid the rest of the money the extorted out of me by check over the phone, and they came out this morning to turn the gas back on. The guy was nice enough to make sure the furnace and the water heater lit up okay. He got the water heater to light up, but it was a bit stubborn, and took a few minutes. The furnace has a automatic igniter, so I just cranked up the thermostat until it turned on, and clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick
clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick
clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick
clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick


it ignited, and everything is just fine and dandy. We got our state refund check in (already?!) and it was for four hundred something, and I had the rest in the account, so I had the money in the bank to do it. BUT, I had already sent checks out to the other bills (I do them at once, or at least try to), so the money was aleady "spoken for" so to speak. SOOOOOOO, I have to get more money before the checks bounce!!!!!!


Well, I figured out that on also. I have taken out a loan on my PSP (GM retirement account) and I will have the payments taken out of my work checks for the next two years. I don't have the credit for any other type of a "normal" loan from a bank, so this will have to work. THE KEY HERE IS THIS:



1. DO NOT TOUCH THE MONEY

keep it our savings account, and forget about it. It is not there (for all practical purposes).



2. STAY OFF OF EBAY

'nuff said.



3. PAY MY MOTHER FU#*CKING BILLS ON TIME!!!!!!!!!

"nuff said.



4. PAY THE COMPLETE BILL

not part of it this month, and the rest next month, PLUS the late fee for not paying the whole thing, that just gets you behind, and before you know it, your cut off!!



5. BE MORE RESPONSABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger JUST A MOM said...

VERY GOOD LIST YOU HAVE THERE,, NOW STICK TO IT YOU HEAR ME!!!!! YOU ARE SUPOSE TO BE THE BIG PERSON IN THAT HOUSE!!!!!!! Good job seeign what has to be done too! LOVE YA,

Wed Mar 22, 06:09:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt,
Hey, I have gas too. Just a different flavor.

That sounds like a good list. It's hell being an adult, ain't it?

Wed Mar 22, 10:54:00 PM EST  
Blogger I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

Good lessons!

Fri Mar 24, 12:35:00 AM EST  
Blogger Lynda said...

Wow, that looks like my list!

Fri Mar 24, 12:58:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home