Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Stink, Stank, Stunk

Well, we did not make to the zoo, because bubbarooney got sick. At the same exact time last night, at different parts of the house, me and Ang smelled something like cat shit, in that area. For instance, I was in the computer room, and I smelled something, and I looked everywhere for it, what I thought was cat shit. In the bedroom, Angi was doing the same thing. I gave up, and said well, I will find it tomorrow. Angi did the same thing. I only found out that she did it also when I went to bed, and I asked her if she smelled anything, and she told me what she did, and I told her what I did, and that was REALLY weird we both thought. I mean, imagine, BOTH of us doing the same thing, at the same time, (I mean looking for, and smelling what, we thought was cat shit).

Well, the next morning, Angi woke me up out of bed, saying she needed help. She found the problem. Bubby Ralph Buicked EVERYWHERE last night, all of his dinner, his baa baa, EVERYTHING....EVERYWHERE. Big chunks of mac and cheese, curdled up this, and chewed up that. Amazingly, he did not wake us up with crying or anything. Angi went to get the kiddos out of bed in the morning, at the usual time, with the usual routine. He just barfed everywhere, and fell asleep. She had to take his sheets, pillow, teddy, to the washer, about five cycles covered it. His room STILL smells like barf. She lysoled his crib, sprayed the crap out of his room with odor neutralizer, left his window open, and man, he upchucked his chuckup EVERYWHERE, AND LOTS OF IT.

So, we stayed home.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lynda said...

I hope your kid didn't barf up cat poop. My kid eats it, but she has four legs and floppy ears. lol.

Poor baby.

Thu May 11, 10:37:00 AM EDT  
Blogger 1 plus twins said...

ohhhh the poor baby!! hope he is feeling better soon!!

Thu May 11, 10:32:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

I forgot, he had to get two baths!!

Fri May 12, 05:49:00 AM EDT  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

POOORRRR BABY I AM LATE READING THIS WHY??? I HAVE CHECKED EVERYDAY! oh well give him a hug for me!!!!!!

Fri May 12, 12:12:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home