Thursday, December 15, 2005

I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas









Does ANYONE remember that song? I just heard it the other day, for the first time in like 7 years. Seriously. I LOVE IT!!!! One of our local stations (we got a BUNCH), is playing Christmas music 24-7. It’s awesome!!!!


“I don’t want crockadiles
Or rhinoceroseses
All I want is
Some hippopotamuseses”


Well, how is everyone?? WE are freaking’ GREAT!!!! Life is SWEET! Today, I worked 8 hours. Yes, that’s right, 8.0 hours. WHOO HOOO!!!! This is the first time that has happened in at least a year, probably more. Not great for the ‘ole pocketbook, but it is wonderful for me as a person! WORK SUCKS. Why else would it be called work? Think about that one!


Me and Ang are doing better than in a looooooong time. I mean like, since 2003. So that is awesome, sweet, superfreaking cool! And, all I CAN say is: relatives SUCK. Angi, I got your back baby!!!!! No more Grinchy, mister! Yeah, I know you don’t like to talk about things, and I am trying to not talk to you about it, but I am a person that needs to talk things out. So, all I can say is, relatives SUCK, and the kids only need us for love anyway, we can give them everything they need, and then some. We have done well enough so far, and it only gets better from here!! I LOVE YOU. Thanks for last night. Boy, that was fun! (too much info) She ALSO was sweet enough to order some Papa John’s pizza. I mean the good stuff. We are talking garlic parmesan breadsticks, chicken alfredo pizza, apple icing and cinnamon icing sweet thingies (soooorry, I can’t describe it better than OH MY GOD), and let’s just say, I LOVE YOU SWEETHEART!!!!!!! YOU are number one in my heart!!!!!!!! The way to a man’s heart is two things: food and sex. I AM absolutely serious. No shit. Well, okay, there IS more than that of course, but know this, we are doing better than ever.






We ARE taking the kids to see Santa this weekend. It has to happen. They have never seen Santa before. Hell, this is the first year they have had a Christmas tree up at home. This is also the first year we have put up our Christmas stuff siiiiiiiiiiiince around, 2001 I think. I hope you (whomever you may be) are doing well!!! I know I AM!!!!!






9 Comments:

Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

I'm busting Jerry, busting!!!!!

Thu Dec 15, 05:06:00 AM EST  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

HEY CHOSEN RELATIVES ARE COOL,,, Choose me and come on out!!!!!!

Thu Dec 15, 09:57:00 AM EST  
Blogger Nonsensicallyingenius said...

You sound fucking awesome!! I am so glad you are doing so well!! I've been alright, to answer your comment on my shits... been taking care of some really complicated things... when I get a second I'll elaborate!!!

Enjoy your terrific being!!!!

Thu Dec 15, 10:07:00 PM EST  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

So should I start looking for housing?? KIDDING Angi!!!!!

LOVE YOU!!!!

Fri Dec 16, 12:24:00 AM EST  
Blogger Kiki said...

I love the Chris Farley thing!!

Fri Dec 16, 12:42:00 PM EST  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

OK Matt tired of the Cris Fartly thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Fri Dec 16, 01:24:00 PM EST  
Blogger Nonsensicallyingenius said...

My mother is so lame. That man was a genius, (beside all the drugs...) and should be placed on a pedestal next to Ghandi (who shared my birthday) and Ronald McDonald. (Who we can thank for world-wide obesity)

Fri Dec 16, 02:59:00 PM EST  
Blogger Nonsensicallyingenius said...

I'm such an idiot...






*Gandhi







Sheesh, at least I make it obvious that I know nothing...

Fri Dec 16, 03:13:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt,
I'm not sure what the comment means. I'll just guess that you got ya some. Way to go, Man!!!

Sat Dec 17, 03:55:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home