Friday, December 02, 2005

Ring, Ding, Ding-A-Ling

I am soooo getting syked for Christmas! I don’t care how old you (or me for that matter) are, we are all kids at heart!!!! I have noticed something. Isn’t it strange how one time you are shitting grenades, pissing oil, and the whole universe just bites a hard one? AND THEN, all of a sudden, out of nowhere, you (meaning me of course!), are shitting strawberries, pissing sun-ripened raspberries (those DO tend to sting!), and everything is just hunky dory??? WELL color me surprised! Everything is awesome! Even a really shitty two days of work is just dandy, because at least I got some good exercise. Anytime I have to play tire frisbee at work, throwing around those 90 pound tires up some flights of stairs really gives you some good cardio!! And I need to exercise anyways, plus we get overtime on top of that, so there is no down side as far as I can tell!!


WE ARE putting up our Christmas stuff up this weekend, there is no two ways about it! It WILL happen! I love Christmas!!! I still stay up all night Christmas eve, and just, well, I don’t know, it is just an amazingly fun and childish thing to do, and I LOVE IT!!!


OKAY, I will stop putting Green Day videos up here…………..did you notice I said Green Day? SOOOOO, I still might put some other ones up, just for fun. What’s that you say? You siad who cares? Yeah, neither do I!!!!! (I fibbed)


You want to know something else????
I don’t care what it takes, I am getting some sort of action this weekend damnit!!





















































Betcha didn’t want to know that, huh???

4 Comments:

Blogger Nonsensicallyingenius said...

Oh, I SO wanted to know that!!! Does that make me a pervert?!?!


































Nope. Just nosey. Enjoy your action, I won't be getting any!!

Sat Dec 03, 03:04:00 AM EST  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

Pervs! (Not that there is anything wrong with that!)

Sat Dec 03, 07:42:00 AM EST  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

WELL just remember that the action only come after the nicenes and the sweetness. remember tat you reep what you sew or is it sow. hahahahahah LOVE YA have a great weekend!!!!!!! Glad your in a better mood by the way!!

Sat Dec 03, 11:58:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just glad that Mr. Crappy Attitude is gone. I was beginning to think that you were related to me there for awhile.

Hope you get some cooter!
Jerry

Sat Dec 03, 12:28:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home