Saturday, November 19, 2005

YABBA DABBA DOOOOOOO!

Guess what? It is Friday night, (Sat. morning really), and I am happy!! Ya know why? Cause it’s the weekend of course!!!!!!!


I had a real pisser of a day Friday, but who cares about that now? I don’t! I am in a great mood! Sang my Work Day’s Done song, got home, petted my Meow Meow, read some emails, read some posts, and it turns out, that right now life is good! Got my Green Day fix in (I ripped some cd’s on the computer), and I am now watching Conan. HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! GUESS who is on tonight? (It’s a rerun) Well, there is Conan of course, and some guests, and get this………………………..GREEN DAY!!!!!!!! OH YEAH!!!!! BRING IT!!!!!!
YABBA DABBA DOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(I am a dork)


We had our first snowfall on Wed. 11.16.2005. Not enough for much accumulation (thank GOD), cause I don’t like to shovel the drive way at 5 o’clock in the morning. Whodathunk? Well, I don’t have much else to say, cause there is not much to talk about. Well, it’s freaking freezing here. BBBRRRRRR! Like around anywhere from 30 to ZERO degrees. ZERO! BLECH! AND BLUCKY!


OH WAIT!!!! There is been a BUNCH of songs I can’t get out of my head! Want me to list them off for you??? JUST KIDDING!!! I won’t bore you with that, but chances are if you are reading this, you are clearly a boring individual.

2 Comments:

Blogger JUST A MOM said...

hahahah Matt you underestamate(good word huh) the people who have no life adn use YOU for claiming they have a life, did that make any sence? OH who the hell cares,,, I was here to read your nonsence just the same. It is my fix for the moment, so keep writing will ya. LOVE YA

Sat Nov 19, 01:40:00 PM EST  
Blogger Nonsensicallyingenius said...

Woo-Hoo!!!! Conan rocks!!! Oh, sorry. I like Green Day, too. The only problem I have with them is.... Okay-- sellouts?!?! And hey-- nice fucking make-up!! I liked you guys better when you didn't try to look like girls!! Sorry... I'm rude. And funny. At least I think so. love you, man!!

Tue Nov 22, 09:53:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home