Monday, November 07, 2005

Okally Dokally!

HI Diddley Ho Neighborinoes!! (I love the Simpson’s!!!!) Just going through mounds of paperwork in the computer room, stuff that Angi and her mom threw in boxes. Gotta put the shit up before Angi gets up though, cause she said she will throw it away if it’s out! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!! I can’t let that happen, cause I keep everydamnthing. Also gotta call the landlady tomorrow (or is it today!?) to get the roof fixed where it got damaged by the winds. Angi called Best Buy on Sunday night, and our camera is at their wherever they sent it too, still all brokey. Can’t take any pictures of the kids…. SSSSUCK!!! We found an old 35mm camera that my mom & dad gave us for our wedding in March 25, 2000. But we just used the last roll of film on Halloween, Can’t wait to get them developed!! Probably should drop it off first though! We ARE finally getting over our colds. We all had a sudden case of projectile snotting. Angi and bubbarooney are all better, and me and poor paffetic sissy is just trying to get over it. Poor little thing. Her little marble nose is just red like Rudolph, all drippy with snotty, and she coughs all the time, and when she does, she starts to cry….. She might go the doctor if she don’t get better in a few days. I have been pretty good, just blowing out parts of my brain through my nose!! NASTY NASTY. Other than that we are just Okally Dokally! Goshfreakindangit though, I wish the dentist would hurry up and get me in, DAMN.
MMMMMMMMMMMMMM………………..
Darvicet goooooooooooooood!
(actually, I am just using one a day, instead of the 5 or 6….. WHOOHOOOO!!!)

3 Comments:

Blogger JUST A MOM said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO POOR babies, NO not you, well maybe a little(haha) the real babies. Those poor noses. Why you got to go back to the dentist I thought you were done? By the way I thought you were my youngest with your okally dokally and she is not allowed to watch the simpsons. Long/short story ask sometime. And then I thought you were talkig to me cause my nickname was diddle long ago. Ok get better. Love ya

Mon Nov 07, 10:39:00 AM EST  
Blogger Kim said...

Jaye was right, you ARE funny.

Tue Nov 08, 02:21:00 PM EST  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

MATTTTT WHERE ARE YOU?????????

Wed Nov 09, 12:04:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home