Tuesday, October 18, 2005

There Is Nothing To See Here, Folks!

Step back! Nothin’ to see here folks! I got nothing much going on at the moment. Don’t believe me? WELL, let’s see……….

Monday was 11.whatever hours of work, and then after the shift I had to attend the weekly vacation meeting. I am the vacation representative in our team, and all of the reps. from the teams of Final area of the General Assembly portion of the plant have a weekly meeting so we can submit all the forms and see who gets what day off. It is done this way because we have about 2 or 3 thousand people PER shift that work at our plant, and that’s a lot of damn people to figure out who gets which day off that they submit for! ANYWAY…. That was really really really fun! Just chuckles and yuks for the whole hour! HA HA HA HA…… (whatever…) zz……..zzzzzz…….zzzzzzzzzzz………zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz……..


If you want something interesting, check these people out:



KIKI: she is going through a serious relationship break-up….
(those are always a bunch of laughs and fun!)




JUST A MOM: mom is awesome! She is so nice, but has one hectic life!
(5, I said 5 daughters will do that!!!!!)




vicissitudinary: she is trying to figure out the meaning of life…
(Yeah, I never heard of that word either!)




FLOATING THROUGH THE DRAMA: is at a crossroads in her life.
(Great stories to read!!)



DOOCE: you might spend a while here…..
(GREAT posts, and GREAT daily pictures!)




Spexial Edukashun: a girl going through a lot at the moment….
(She has Middle Finger Monday’s!!!!!!!!!!!!)



There are a whole lot more of course, but if these don’t peak your interests, NOTHING will!!!!



P.S.

The weekend was good, me and Ang fought a LOT, but it was still a good weekend for the most part. I mowed the damn yard, cleaned up the house a bit, helped out with the kiddos some, and some other stuff, and then on Sunday, I was hungry so I tossed the salad, and she just laid back and took it easy. My evil plan worked!! Heh heh heh… Just insert a (the Simpson’s) Mr. Burns voice here, with his evil face, and his evil mannerisms saying “Eeeeeexxxcellent……”

5 Comments:

Blogger JUST A MOM said...

hahah good job Matt, at least ya got to show her a bit of your heart felt self. Yeah the fights,,, I remember them, we finely got to a point where we thought,," will this matter in 20 years,, a year,, a month,, TOMORROW"? The answer was NO, and we desided that less words hurt the littlist. Course then my mom and dad fighting would flash in my head, THAT SUCKED! Good job on helping out in the house too. OH and thanks for sending more people my way. Just what I need more people saying "WHAT THE HELL IS SHE TALKING ABOUT" hehehe
LOVE YA MATT
Hey you guys should drop the babies, and go out to dinner hahahahahaaaaaa OK sounded good though huh. and no I did not spell check this. how did I do?

Tue Oct 18, 11:10:00 AM EST  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

OK,, haven't heard anything from you!!!!!!!!!!

Wed Oct 19, 01:18:00 PM EST  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout out! :)

Wed Oct 19, 04:52:00 PM EST  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

You think your gunna get away with just a comment,,, UUUMMMM I don't think so. I spell checked as good as I could. lvoe ya bye

Fri Oct 21, 12:55:00 AM EST  
Blogger Darcy said...

:-D Thanks for plugging me in your journal. I really should check on this more regularly and find out about your most recent adventures (the emergency room story was scary to read, but it's good that you're fine). I actually have an emergency room story as well, but it's one of the 23 drafts saved under my blog. I don't know why I can't finish any of my blog entries...

Mon Oct 24, 03:47:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home