Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Mmmmm... FORBIDDEN DONUT!






I am a FAT ASS. It is disgusting. I need to get my bike fixed, I think I will do that this Saturday. I can get some riding in after work, which would be around 3 a.m.ish. That would be perfect because there will be no traffic to worry about, except for the weirdos. I think I just called myself a weirdo. I guess it takes one to know one! Even if it IS yourself!

Could you people please give me some tatoo ideas and/or advice!? HELLO? (echo).. ANYONE?? (echo) (crickets chirping AGAIN!)



*BY the way Jaye, I AM STILL PISSED AT ARIZONA FOR BEATING MY TEAM IN THE 2001 WORLD SERIES GAME 7, in the bottom of the 9th effing inning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



But we ended up getting your pitcher, HA HA!


**Truth be told, I enjoy being a weirdo! OK, I am freaking tired, we worked 10.7 tonight, or is it last night? Whatever.





8 Comments:

Blogger Kiki said...

I need to get going to the gym more often. The problem is laziness. I like being lazy!
I have no great tatoo ideas though!!

Wed Sep 28, 02:03:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UMMMM riding your bike @ 3 in the morn just does not sound like a soild plan to me. Also HELLO? did you forget what kind of winter's we have? I think we need to get a tread mill and that would solve all of the issues I AM having with your plan...LOL Love ya!

Wed Sep 28, 10:49:00 PM EST  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

UUMMMM Matt Ya know those things only happen once in a life time around here, WINNING. Yeah Randy is a great guy on a personal side too. UUUMMMM leave the bike the way it is, You have 2 babies to take care of now. Tatoos??? I am sure you won't want one like mine but I will start thinking. something to do with the kids and wifey I am sure. I'll get right on that for ya.

Thu Sep 29, 01:07:00 AM EST  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

it's a bicycle!

Thu Sep 29, 03:41:00 AM EST  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

I mean, what's the big deal?

Thu Sep 29, 03:55:00 AM EST  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

OH MY BAD!!!! :)

Thu Sep 29, 11:34:00 AM EST  
Blogger Sum Kinda Princess said...

Fatass... that's me too. I am doing nothing but getting fatter by the minute here with all this good food.
The Yankee's by the way needed their asses handed to them. They're too cocky. Seems they lost again just the other night to the Braves. That's gotta sting.
Good luck with getting into the swing of working out again! I am starting Tae Bo bootcamp as soon as I get over this darned pneumonia.

Sun Oct 02, 11:20:00 PM EST  
Blogger Sum Kinda Princess said...

You could get wifey-difey's name tattoo'd on your left ring finger. Or, the Yankees suck on your shoulder blade? J/K! Sorry, thought it might be funny.

Sun Oct 02, 11:23:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home