Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Unlimited 1-ups

I have a problem. (check that) I have a million problems. For one thing, I am a constant worrywart. I am always worrying about what people think of me. (obsessive) I worry about if someone is pissed at me, or thinks badly of me, for things I have done, haven’t done, or am thinking of doing. Like this for instance. And by this, I mean what you are currently reading. I also WANT to know the etiquette of blog comments. When someone writes a comment on your blog, and yes I mean you, are you supposed to reply back? Is it rude if you don’t reply? Or is it implied that you don’t have to reply? PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHOEVER IS READING THIS NOW. Please. It is bugging me because even though I try as hard as I can to outwardly display a WHO GIVES A FUCK attitude, the TRUTH is, I GIVE A FUCK. I care what others think of me, deep inside. I like to be liked. I will not, however, put up a front, or try to impress. If I don't like you, I will ignore you. If you don't like me, I think, "what's wrong with me, what did I do?". Man, I am fucked up. I like it when people think I am a good person, and not a bastard. I do not want to show it though. I don’t want to be rude, even though my actions say otherwise. I want to be nice to people that are nice to me. Especially when I am such a piece of shit as a person sometimes. In other words, tell me what YOU, I mean you damn it, do with your blog comments, and replies. Here is another thing. I have problems with things. Everything has to be a certain way. (compulsive) I am not as bad as some people, I mean, there is ALWAYS somebody worse or better than you, and by you I mean me, in everything. Take light switches. Light switches have to be in a certain position. Like if 2 switches control one light, one must be in one position, and the other one opposite. If they are in the wrong position, it will bug the shit out of me, and I will go out of my way to fix every switch in the house to the way I think it should be. At work, everything in my station goes in a certain spot. If someone moves it, I will put it back, making sure they notice that I am annoyed that they put it in a place that I did not like. My baseball cards and stuff must be in a certain order, whether it is by name, by year, by brand, or by the label I have assigned to that particular box. Everything goes in its place. (disorder) Certain pens and markers go in different spots on my computer desk. Certain socks go in this dresser drawer, while other types go in that drawer. I have work socks, work shoes, and work clothes. I have home socks, home shoes, and home clothes. The two shall NOT be mingled! I have different rows of things in the fridge. Diet Mt. Dew goes in this row. Diet this thing goes in this row, Diet that thing goes in that row. Pretty much with everything in my life, well most anyway, well a lot I think, is like that. And by the way, while I was typing this paragraph, I spelled checked it no less than 5 times.

(check that)
(obsessive)
(compulsive)
(disorder)



I also am wandering what you, the reader do as a writer of blogs. I mean do you think of something to write about, write it all down, and then work on it for a while and then post it? Or do you just sit at the keyboard like I do, just trying to think of something to say. My mind is a rolling and thundering tornado of thoughts of this and that and the other. THE PROBLEM HERE is that I do not know how to put things into words. I can go on and on and on in my mind about everything, but putting it down as a written line of words is something else entirely. Is that common, or am I just a pathetic moron dumbass in this world of blogs?


Well, enough of me. Okay I just lied by saying that. This past few weeks have been crazy! I went to the dentist AGAIN Tuesday the 11th, and that was just a big ball of fun. I went to Taco Bell about 3 a.m. last Saturday, and lets just say, the food I had has been “running for the border” ever since then. I will however, say that Pepto Bismal makes a VERY fine product, especially the pill form! The kids got some shots yesterday, (my dentist fun day), and they took it real well, considering. They whimpered some, but the sticker from the nurse lady made it all better. Work has been a MOTHERFUCKER because of the afore mentioned Taco Bell experience. The dentist fun certainly DID NOT improve anything! I was thisclose to not coming in to work today, but I dragged myself in, thank GOD. They were short of people today, and my ASS would have been GRASS, doctor’s note or not. PLUS, it is good money, and my kiddos are EXPENSIVE. But then again, so is me and my wife. OH YEAH, did I mention that my beloved Yankees season is over, they lost to the Angels Monday night, and the Angels play the White Sox to see who goes to the WORLD SERIES, for the American League, while the Yankees pretty much wait until next year. My fucking teeth fucking hurt. My lower portion of my torso (did not want to gross you out) fucking hurts. My Yankees fucking stink up the fucking place. I am hurting, but yet, I am still horny. Go figure.






P.S. Here is what the past few days have been like, and NEEDLESS TO SAY (but said anyway), I HAVE NOT BEEN MARIO LATELY BY ANY MEANS! Pink is sooooooooooo NOT my
color. Did I just say that?????




11 Comments:

Blogger JUST A MOM said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Matt I just love you to death. You are too humane.(should I spell check? can't here) OK you are sooooooo me before my 6 years of theropy!! All though I still slip back into the crap of things at times. You are you and the people who love you know that. If someone does not like you, well it is their loss! For reals. The people who matter are your wifey difey and your babies. OH wait it might help do help out with that one and then she will like you even more.(ya know what I mean) OK commenting stuff, I never know. Sometimes I reply on the comments, but then I think "oh no what if they dont' cme back to see my reply" so then I will either email back(like I did you) or I will put it in my next post. Yeah and on the post stuff, I think all the time (compulsive? need a life?) but then I jstu sit down and let my brain (yes small) work it's self to my fingers. I do not reread what I have written, I spell check(yet still miss shit) and then I post. I will go back later and see just what the hell I have written. Sometimes I say "what the hell is that" But then I say "what ever" It is me. Compulisveness,, I found was a form of trying to get my life in order, I would vacume and god help anyone who put a foot print in the row of perfect lines. Yeah bad huh. Now,,hell they are lucky to get the freeking carpet vacumed once a week. When I finely got to a pioint where I could say,, FUCK THEM!!! I was retty good to go. Sorry about your dentist visits and your little butt problem. that sucks, or does it blow? hahaha Love ya Matt, Just worry about you and Angi and them there sweet babies I am waiting to arive any moment. OK so I think I have commented as long of a comment as you did. Love ya Matt ,don't take life so seriously!!! It does not have to be that hard.

Wed Oct 12, 11:03:00 AM EST  
Blogger Unknown said...

Okay, I don't know that there is a decisive rule of thumb on replying to comments... I think that if something perks your interest- go ahead, hit that reply button, but if it's just a "hey I feel that, right on, man" kind of thing... no need to reply. Then it just gets repetitive. ;)
Either way, it's your blog, reply or say eff you! :) We'll keep reading either way probably.

note: You SO better reply to this or I will hate you. Like, a lot.

i kid. ;)

Wed Oct 12, 12:14:00 PM EST  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

By the way,,,did you notice the face on that poor girl,(I forget her name) that Mario is "Having HIS way" with?

Wed Oct 12, 02:46:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to giggle a little when I saw this. You pretty much put all your quirks up there. I tell ya, sometimes you are a BIG pain the butt to live with but I would have it NO OTHER WAY! I love being married to my sensitive man ( most of the time). Yes we both have issues I think everyone does of some sort. LOVE YA HONEY!

Wed Oct 12, 10:37:00 PM EST  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

Hey I feel that, right on, man.

I am a smart-ass brat.

Thu Oct 13, 07:02:00 AM EST  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

seriously though, thanks for taking the time to comment!

Thu Oct 13, 07:03:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! What's with the Grammar Police, otherwise known as boogeywoogey? At least Matt's posts are passionate, honest, and interesting. And don't even start on Just a Mom. We all know she can't spell, but we love her for her honest words just the same.

Don't miss the message while you're busy correcting the grammar and spelling.

Fri Oct 14, 12:46:00 AM EST  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

hey thar jurry, thnx fur setelin wit the but. this will lern ya to finish school . Love ya matt. and thanks Jerry!

Fri Oct 14, 01:03:00 AM EST  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

Thank you JUST A MOM!
You are officially on my Christmas card list, I see why everyone calls you mom,
Love you too, mom!

Thank you Jerry, I appreciate you having my back, and stopping by also!



And also, I thought the girl Mario is "having his way" with was having fun, MY BAD!!!

Fri Oct 14, 04:14:00 AM EST  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

To: BoogyWoogy
Here is where I got MY definition from. You see, the english language IS absolutely wonderful. A word, in this case "deviate", can have MANY forms and meanings. For instance, a word, not particularly this one, can be an: NOUN, PRONOUN, VERB, ADVERB, ADJECTIVE, and shall I go on? No need to.

(check and mate)

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=deviate


Function: adjective
: characterized by or given to significant departure from the behavioral norms of a particular society




Thanks for stopping by, and I actually am not sarcastic by saying that, even though I really would like to be, I welcome everyone.


Aaannnndddd yes, I just butchered a few words just now, but I NEVER SAID I COULD SPELL VERY WELL. The Microsoft "WORD" spellcheck has spoiled me IMMENSELY!

(and I just misspelled a few more I betcha!)

Fri Oct 14, 05:45:00 AM EST  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

wow Matt, where did ya get those smarts? Oh yeah and look at the comment number huh!! wwwoooohhhooo
Hug those babies,wash some dishes and take the wifey difey for a nice car ride, get a ice cream. Have a nice weekend

Fri Oct 14, 11:13:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home