Thursday, October 27, 2005

WOOT, WOOT.







We are BROKE. With a capital B (and I guess also a capital ROKE). It turns out that missing 4 days of work is not good for the paycheck. Whodathunk????? Sure, when it comes down to it, I have baseball shit I can sell, (I have done it before), but I would rather not think about that. I mean I have so many POSITIVE things going on in my life. Let me think……

Yesterday I went to the dentist’s office, and told them about my CONSTANT effing tooth pain I have been having the past 2 weeks. They check it out, and it turns out I have an abscessed tooth, that is infected. The only way to fix this, without getting the tooth pulled, is to have this excitingly fun thing called a ROOT CANAL. WWWWHHHHOOOO HHHHOOOOO! So now I have to take some antibiotics, and the evil communist (I mean nice dentist) gave me some “good” pain med. But it is not working as good as I would like. Also, AFTER they root canal this tooth, I have 4 crowns to put it, and 4 wisdom teeth to get out, and I don’t even remember what else. Did I mention that for some reason, GOD must very unhappy with me?? (anyways) So I leave the commies (dentist) office, and drop off the prescriptions at Kroger, run to the doctor’s office to have my blood drawn again (see post before last). I must say, that I was embarrassed when the vampire (nurselady) went to draw it, my arm now has tracks. (Again, see post before last) So, I felt a need to explain that, but instead I sat silently, letting her think I am a heroine/crackhead. So I got that done, ran back to Kroger’s, picked up my new meds. I got home hopped on the puter, spent time with the kids when they got up, and went back to the puter, and talked (typed) to mom for a little bit. Then I hit the sack.


(day in review)
infected tooth + root canal= bad time and lots of pain
blood draw + recent hospital experience= arm has tracks
missed 4 days of work + recent hospital experience= broke ass motherfucker


On the bright side, Halloween is coming up, giving us some cute pictures of the kids. OH WAIT A MINUTE. The camera is broken. SHIT! We took it to Best Buy (where we got it) on Sunday evening, and the warranty had 1 month left, so it is “getting fixed”. No camera equals no kiddo pics. Just in time for Halloween. The first time they have dressed up in a costume. So that is pretty sweet.


The tooth pain is to the point where I want to take the car for a little trip, and as I am going 105 on the highway, steer right into a effing bridge embankment. All taken care of right? WRONG. Our car insurance just lapsed and we do not have the money to pay it. So I can’t do that, because my wife and kids need a car to drive around in, and we have NO insurance. So that is pretty sweet.


I get to have a root canal done, 4 crowns put in, 4 wisdom teeth pulled, and other shit I can’t even remember, and I can’t afford to miss ONE MINUTE of work. Kind of feels like someone took a hammer, and bashed in my jaw, on each side. So, I am at work regardless of what happens. Seriously, dead ass freaking broke. I never thought I would ever say this, but I am actually looking FORWARD to getting the root canal. Make the pain stop lord. But once it stops, I get new, fresh, pain in other teeth. So that is pretty sweet.


The kiddos are going apeshit. My wife is loosing her mind. They will be 2 years old on Jan. 2, and they seem to have hit the “terrible 2’s” REALLY REALLY early. Moody is not the word. Possessed by satan is the best way to put it. So that is pretty sweet.







Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet……


Or maybe even a WOOT.

3 Comments:

Blogger JUST A MOM said...

I LOVE 2'S send them to me for a while. Matt you have no idea what a 3 year old is like NOW THAT SUCKS!!!!! sorry about the teeth, hang in there. Mike once or more times sold LP's(like 100's) and guitars and other stuff so we could eat. Yeah I felt sooo bad. being young,, you gotta pay your dues but believe me IT WILL GET BETTER!!!!!! hang in there :)
Love ya Matt, angi, and babies

Thu Oct 27, 11:21:00 AM EST  
Blogger Unknown said...

I know it's wrong to laugh...

but this entry sort of cracked me up. lol.

I DO, however, hope you feel better... and you get your cam back...
and you have a Happy Halloween! ;)

Fri Oct 28, 11:30:00 AM EST  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

*Val--Thanks for stopping by. Angi is thinking of having another child. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I FILLED MY QUOTA, THANKS!!!

Sat Oct 29, 05:17:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home