Sunday, November 06, 2005

THANK YOU SHNOOKUMS!

My wife Angi re-did the computer room with her mom the other day. After my parents from Ohio left Sunday (THANK YOU GOD), her mom from Ohio came here Monday, and stayed until Thursday. They busted ass! I guess they spent like six hours and got some shelves, and some plastic tote things and the room is all shaped up. That was super nice of them! THANK YOU!!!!!!


I am having a great weekend. I am sitting here watching “Fresh Prince of Bel –Air”, getting in touch with my inner black person. Right now, “Will” is washing his car, listening to O.P.P., by Naughty By Nature. I LOVE that song!!! I really like “old school rap” from the 80’s and 90’s. I HATE that shit about smackin’ the bitches, and talkin’ about “ice”. I like the stuff with the good beats. Give me “Baby Got Back”, or “The Humpty Dance”. I really like Snoop Dogg when he was with Dr. Dre, and everything was “Nothin’ But A G Thang”. I also like techno stuff. The rave dance music. I don’t know why, but that shit just makes me want to shake my ass, which I NEVER do!!!! Literally. White boys don’t have rhythm, don’t have anything. NO THANKS.


MAN, it’s raining like a Mer Fer out! I looked out the back window, and all of the kids stuff blew off the back porch, and I don’t know where the hell their shit went. So, I am off to go find their shit, at 4 am, (check local time zones), and it’s still raining, but the wind died down finally,


Hola Frio Noviembre!













2 Comments:

Blogger JUST A MOM said...

Did ya put back the stuff they thought was nice? OK off to fix!!!! glad you posted though, instead of waiting for a stupid week!!!!! Love ya mom

Sun Nov 06, 07:48:00 PM EST  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

By the way could you have been a little more original with the name, "shnookums" now who is laughing huh!!!!!!

Mon Nov 07, 12:18:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home