Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween (Root Canal)

Impatiently waiting for the pain killers to kick in again, looking forward to tomorrow. I can’t wait to get it done, and heal up so the pain will go away! Had a crappy weekend, but at least the weather was real nice. I love this time of year! I wonder if any kids around here go trick or treating still? We did not buy any candy, so I guess it really doesn’t matter if they do or not. I haven’t watched any of my Halloween type movies I like to watch every year, so that sucks. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH……..the pills are kicking in! YESSSSSSSSSS!!
SWEET! That is totally awesome! I have been trying to be careful with them, you know with that whole “addiction” thingy……… But I must say, the feeling is rather pleasant at the moment. What else to say, nothing worth typing, except this one thing……..

This one time, in band camp………….uuummm…… nevermind.

12 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You better go get some candy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon Oct 31, 09:52:00 AM EST  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

UUUMMMMM band camp!???? You were in band? WOW you were a geeky kid? What did you play? JUST KIDDING!! Dawn played the drums when she didn't have the sticks up her nose,or used them for Wlarus teeth. (i have pictures) and Amy played the flute. Hang in there Matt, it's allmost over,(well the pain part) LOVE YOU, mom

Mon Oct 31, 10:33:00 AM EST  
Blogger Diane said...

Good luck on the root canal. Go watch a Halloween movie..maybe it will scare the pain away.

Mon Oct 31, 08:35:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt,

Is Jaye making fun of us band kids? I've got my saxophone in the garage. Let's scoot down to Arizona and give her a Reveille wake-up at 5am.

Mon Oct 31, 09:36:00 PM EST  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

BEEEEEEEE NICE !!!!!!

or COME ON DOWN!!!!!!

Mon Oct 31, 10:00:00 PM EST  
Blogger I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

shit - pain is not fun. Hope you feel better real soon.

Don't you need different sex organs to tell that band camp story?? LOL!

Mon Oct 31, 10:36:00 PM EST  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

How ya doin Matt?

Tue Nov 01, 03:03:00 PM EST  
Blogger Nonsensicallyingenius said...

Hi there... mmmmmm........ pain killers. Use, don't abuse. :-)

Thu Nov 03, 12:08:00 AM EST  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

OK QUIT MILKING IT WILL YA WRITE!!!!!!!!!!

Fri Nov 04, 12:29:00 AM EST  
Blogger Sum Kinda Princess said...

Well, if Just Help Me doesn't want them, then I'll take em'!!!!! LOL

Sat Nov 05, 04:18:00 AM EST  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

NO WAY!! THESE PILLS ARE MINE! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Sat Nov 05, 04:44:00 AM EST  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

Sorry to dissapoint you all, (MOM), but I was NOT in band camp. I got that saying from a very very very very funny movie.

Sat Nov 05, 04:45:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home