Thursday, November 24, 2005

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

Hey, have a good Thanksgiving!!!!!!!



Enjoy your football games!!!!! REMEMBER- There is no I in PAIN!!!!

Pop quiz hotshot:


Q: What’s the difference between a turkey, and the drummer from Def Leppard?


A: A turkey has TWO drumsticks!!!



Have a nice one, we’ll see how mine goes, (an ominous sign has approached me, which leads me to conclude today is gonna SUCK!!!)



OH, a BBBIIIIIIIIiIGGGG middle finger to the Mer Fer who was kind enough to put a virus or two on my beloved computer (fucker!).

2 Comments:

Blogger JUST A MOM said...

okkkkkkkkkkk waht did all that mean?????? today sucks dude I need a life to get me out of depressing moods!

Thu Nov 24, 06:58:00 PM EST  
Blogger Kiki said...

Happy belated Thanksgiving!!!!

Fri Nov 25, 12:25:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home