Saturday, November 26, 2005

blah blah blah.....

I am in a dumpy mood. I feel as if life has passed me by. I have not accomplished enough in my life. I feel I should have done more, experianced more. Don't get me wrong, when I look back at things, I have done a whole lot of stuff that a lot of people have not. I just want to do more, experiance more. (SIGH) I know what you (whoever is reading this) are thinking:


SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! WHO GIVES A SHIT????


Well, I bet that's what your thinking anyways.

Couldn't blame you for thinking that, I wouldn't want to hear myself either.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK ya know I really hate these FUNKS. Seems to happen more often now than ever before. I swear I live with a grumpy old man ALREADY! Good God! You have a good job, A wife, 2 HEALTHY great kids, 2 cats, A decent house, and 3 cars. We live a comfy life what more is there? I find this pitty me bull shit to be getting OLD. If you want more outta life then GO GET IT for god's sakes.

Sun Nov 27, 02:00:00 AM EST  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

WELL SAID!!!!!

Sun Nov 27, 12:37:00 PM EST  
Blogger Nonsensicallyingenius said...

Cheer up, Charlie!! You'll get your golden ticket soon enough!!

Mon Nov 28, 03:17:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home