Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Why I Love Her So Much

The qualities that make me glad that I married her:




1. She Married me

2. She is the mother of my children

3. She fixes my work lunchbox every single day

4. She stayed with me after the Nov. 2003 incident

5. She has moved with me 7 times since 2000

6. She has moved with me to another state

7. She is the one who bugged me to get our black cat, when my friend wanted to get rid of him ( I got the grey one in Sept. 1998, when I still lived at home)

8. She puts up with my baseball/Yankees/Derek Jeter addictions

9. She puts up with my Seinfeld addictions

10. She puts up with my music addictions

11. She washes all the dishes

12. She washes almost all of the clothes

13. She takes care of the kids every single day

14. She occasionally leaves me love notes

15. She has got my back more times than not

16. She is artsy fartsy, and creative and junk

17. She has freaking sexy, beautiful hair

18. She puts up with my video game addictions

19. She loves technology as much as I do

20. She loves the internet as much as I do

21. She is a homebody

22. She loves to be a stay at home woman

23. She has a tattoo, and it wraps around her arm, and I think it is
freaking sexy

24. She loves me

25. She is a girly girl, pink and fru fru

26. She is also one tough ass bitch when it’s needed (and when it’s not)

27. She is the conqueror of confrontation

28. She will make a stand

29. She will win every time

30. She can throw a punch.

31. She can occasionally snuggle, I wish she would more often

32. She can be a stallion

33. She can rock my world

34. She is the best I ever had




6 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

That is so sweet! Did your wife read this list? She sounds like a real catch---don't lose that one!!!

:)

Tue Dec 13, 05:26:00 AM EST  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

WOW look at you being all real and all. I am proud adn I am sure seh loves you for letting us all know just how much you love her. Yeah I love her because hseh puts up with your ass too. I can not imagine! :)

LOVE YOU MATT!!!!!!

Tue Dec 13, 10:35:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! Ya know this totally made my day! I can admit matt is more in touch with his feelings than me. But the truth is I AM the lucky one. We BOTH are way to hard to live with. We are so blessed that we found each other because no one else would have ethier one of us. I LOVE YOU BABYDOLL! Here's to another great 6 years and maybe just maybe one child. ;o)

Tue Dec 13, 04:57:00 PM EST  
Blogger Nonsensicallyingenius said...

AAAAWWWW, GEEZ!! How cute!! Love it.

Tue Dec 13, 10:10:00 PM EST  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

I just threw up in my mouth.

Wed Dec 14, 01:39:00 AM EST  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

seriously.

Wed Dec 14, 01:44:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home